Tyler TX Roofing Repair Company
The Dos & Don’ts Of Hiring A Roofing Company Tyler, Texas
Any homeowner will readily tell you: A leaky roof or one that is falling apart can be your worst nightmare. It is therefore imperative that you take great effort to read your roof and provide the required maintenance and repair. When your shingles are splitting, cracking or curling, you’ll want to address the issue as soon as possible. After all, residential roof problems will start small then get bigger if not addressed. But with less-than-scrupulous roofing companies popping up every day, how do you make sure that you pick a legitimate company that will not look to take advantage of you when you are most vulnerable? Here’s a look at the dos and don’ts of hiring a roofing repair company in Tyler, Texas by Gordy Roofing Company.
Consider Comprehensive Roof Inspection Services
While you might be able to notice that a couple of shingles are missing, sometimes it can be difficult for a novice to know the cause of a leaky roof. When looking for a roofing company, pick one that provides thorough roof inspection services. You’ll want to make sure that once the contractors are on your roof, they’ll spot everything. Professional roofers will check the entire roof and not only spot the problem but also determine the cause of the problem. Regardless of what they find, experienced contractors will be able to provide a detailed report and a personalized solution for your roof.
Always Check For Guarantees
As a homeowner, you know that roof repairs are some of the most expensive renovations in a home. Therefore, when you repair your roof, you want to make sure you won’t be calling the roofing company again for the next 30+ years. So, work with a roofing repair company in Tyler, Texas like Gordy Roofing that stands for their work. When the roofing contractor provides you with a guarantee, they will strive to go out of their way to exceed your expectations and deliver top-tier roofing services. They will use the latest technology, equipment and superior quality roofing materials.
Go For Full-service Roofing
Whether you have a metal roof, ceramic tiles roofing or asphalt shingles, pick a company that knows and understand roofing. Check whether the roofers have the experience and expertise to handle your type of roof. Are they adept at residential or commercial roofing? To get a clear picture of the company’s services, check references. Follow up and contact clients regarding the quality of services, professionalism and customer service. After all, you’ll want to get the whole package. A company that provides full-service roofing will definitely provide you with a solid solution to your roofing problem.
When searching for a residential or commercial roofing contractor, don’t skimp. Take your time and never forget that while you might be on a tight budget, the cheapest roofing company might not be the best pick. Do your homework on the average cost of roof repair services in Tyler, Texas to help you set up a budget. Moreover, don’t be in a rush to commit by signing the contract. Be ultra careful and thoroughly inspect the company’s license and insurance papers. Also, have the roofing contractors pull a permit to ensure the services provided are compliant with Tyler, Texas building codes. It pays to read the fine print since it helps filter the not-so-legitimate companies from well-reputed professionals.
Contact Gordy Roofing
Call Us Today
Don’t Wait, Do It Now
Between a busy schedule and a tight budget, you might think there are some roof problems that you can ignore, like a missing slate or cracked shingles. But this can turn out to be an expensive catastrophic mistake. Failing to fix or replace missing or brittle shingles can cause the entire roof to fall apart. So, to stop all the shingles from eventually falling, and to make sure you don’t have to replace your entire roof – which might cost you up to $15,000 – consider working around your roof problem now.
Want to get full control of your roof? Work with professional roofing repair services in Tyler, Texas. Roofing contractors with extensive roofing experience will deliver high-quality roofing services at competitive prices. With the government shutdown out of the way, now is the best time to lower energy costs, improve your home’s value and protect your priced furniture with Gordy roofing repair in Tyler, Texas.
Roof Repair in Tyler
- Skilled roofing experts for all your roofing needs: roof repair, roof replacement, roof inspection
- Residential roofing: our experienced professionals have the skill and knowledge required to ensure your home has a safe, quality roof
- Commercial roofing: no matter the type of building, our expert roofing contractors can handle any size job
Directions to Our Office
Our main office is conveniently located at 3600 Old Bullard Rd #400, Tyler, TX. 75701. To drive from Tyler, head north on Broadways Avenue, take a right on West Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, left onto FM14, right onto FM2869, and then continue onto Old Bullard Rd. Our office is on the left. It’s just about a 30 mile drive.
Tyler is a large, metropolitan city in east-central Texas. Located about 100 miles southeast of Dallas, Tyler is the largest city in Smith County. Known for its long history of rose production, Tyler is often referred to as the Rose City, the Rose Capital, and the Rose Capital of America. As the central hub of eastern Texas, Tyler is full of history and culture. For more information about the city, click here.
About Tyler Texas
General Information about Tyler TX
- Population: approximately 104,000
- Longitude/latitude: 32°21’N 95°18’W
- Zip codes: 75701, 75702, 75703, 75707, 75709, 75710, 75711, 75712, 75713, 7579, 75799
- As the central most city in eastern Texas, Tyler has many interstates and routes running directly through it, like Interstate 69 that runs north-south through the city and State Route 31 that runs east-west through town.
- The best place to stay in Tyler is the Courtyard by Marriott Tyler, a modern 3-star hotel located on South Broadway Avenue.
- The Tyler Pounds Airport, located at 700 Skyway Boulevard, is the nearest regional airport in Tyler. The nearest international airport is the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, located at 2400 Aviation Drive about 115 miles west of Tyler.
Tyler’s motto is “A Natural Beauty,” and with all of the local attractions, historical landmarks, and gorgeous scenery, it’s easy to see why.
Top 5 Things to Do in Tyler
- Tyler Rose Garden is the largest rose garden in the United States. The 14-acre garden complex located on Rose Park Drive features over 38,000 rose bushes.
- The Caldwell Zoo is a local favorite for young and old alike. Located on West Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, the 85-acre zoo is home to 2,000 animals and various exhibits to explore.
- Broadway Square Mall, located on South Broadway Avenue, is one of the major shopping centers in all of East Texas.
- Located in Downtown on North Broadway Avenue, The Discovery Science Place is an interactive children’s museum full of educational programs and special exhibits.
- For outdoor activities like hiking and fishing, visit the Tyler State Park on Park Road.
Tyler Rose Festival
One of central Texas’ largest annual events is held in Tyler, TX at the Tyler Rose Garden. Located at 420 Rose Park Drive, the Texas Rose Festival is an annual three-day event. The festival celebrates the role of the rose-growing industry in Texas and how it plays such a huge role in the local economy. Showcasing the town’s elegance, the Tyler Rose Festival includes the Queen’s Tea, a coronation ceremony, the Rose Festival Parade, and an arts and crafts show. The Tyler Rose Festival is a widely popular event and attracts thousands of tourists to Tyler every year.
- Patrick Mahomes, who is a professional NFL football player and quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs
- Josh Carpenter, who is a well-known film, television, theater and commercial actor
- Sarah McClendon, who was a long-time White House reporter and journalist
Tyler is bounded by Old Omen Road to the east, Loop 323 to the north, and Loop 49 to the southwest.
- Swan is located to the northwest
- New Chapel Hill is to the east
- Flint is just south of the Tyler border
- Chandler is located to the west
Other Interesting Facts
- The Tyler Morning Telegraph is the daily newspaper in Tyler. It is headquartered in Tyler and is privately owned by T.B. Butler Publishing Company, Inc.
- The two main universities in Tyler are part of the University of Texas System: the University of Texas at Tyler on University Boulevard and the University of Texas Health Center at Tyler.
- Tyler has 5 sister cities: Lo Barnechea, Chile; San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico; Yachiyo, Chiba, Japan; Jelenia Góra, Poland; and Liberia, Costa Rica.
Public transportation in Tyler is served by Tyler Transit. Due to the city’s central location, there are many interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 20
- S. Highway 69
- State Highway 64
- S. Highway 271
- State Highway 31
- State Highway 155
- State Highway 110
- Loop 323
- Loop 49
- Tyler is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Tyler is in the state of Texas, which is normally shortened to TX.
- Tyler is located in Smith County; it is also the county seat.
- Incorporated in 1850, Tyler is a Council-Manager type of government.
The current mayor of Tyler is Martin Heines.